CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

an announcement.

hello my friends(or Denise and Baylee the two people that read this!) i know it has been a few minutes since i've written on this thing and for that i am sorry. my life has just been a little busy. you see, there is this new thing in my life that i have kind of sort of fallen in love with. and, you guessed it, it's a boy. his name is ricky mcbride (and no, he does not have a facebook so you can't go searching for him!) he is so good to me. he is from hyrum city here in utah. i have been dating him since april and i guess it is about time i tell you all about him. unfortunately i don't have any pictures available to me at this time. they will come later, promise. he is a cowboy. very handsome. very hard worker. very happy. shy at first. but i love him...oh i already said that, didn't i? :)
well...that is all for now. i hope you all are excited because i am!

14 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

OMG! IS THIS FO REAL??? YAY!!!

Curtis & Co. said...

PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calli said...

oooh! Tear.. in my eye!! That is so cute!!

The Wintertons said...

YAY! I think you need more details though... and definitely pictures!

The Kusuda's said...

PICTURES PLEEEAAASSSSE!! love you :)

Travis and Crystal said...

Oh my heck! yes...pictures!!! haha! That is awesome girl!

Calli said...

WE THINK YOU'RE TOTALLY AWESOME!! WE HAVE NEVER SEEN RICKY SOOOO HAPPY. WE LOVE YOU TOO.
LOVE, SUSAN

Kiana Don said...

OH MY GOSH! I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU, MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ellis' said...

Go Erin!!!! haha I'm so happy about this!

Jennica said...

Erin I discovered your blog! Yay for blogs! I am happy for you! He better be amazing to get you! Keep us posted! Go to jennicaandjordan.blogspot.com and leave me your email so i can add you to our blog! Love you!

Denise said...

Yay for you two! I love the McBride FAM, they are awesome and i'm sure you fit right in! Congrats! Keep it up!
Love,
Denise!!

BMK3 said...

HA HA! I love you! Its about time you go public with this! I really need to meet him! So happy for you!

Ryan and Hetz said...

OH I love it!

Mike, Becky and Logan said...

YAY!!! He is a LUCKY guy! is he going to put a ring on it?