i am sitting here in my room reflecting on the past couple of days in my life. you know that post last week announcing that boy i loved so very much? well...that hasn't changed, but our relationship has. sadly, we broke up a couple nights ago. this definitely was one of the hardest things i have been through in my life.
i did not think that this many tears were capable of coming out of a human being (especially from me!)
sometimes you just have to move on when things aren't progressing.
i have no hard feelings towards him and i hope that he has no hard feelings against me. i love his family still and it is hard to move on from things that are comfortable.
it is hard to hurt the people you love. but sometimes you have to do things that you know are going to hurt both parties temporarily. the phrase often quoted,"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it" gives me hope.
you have to grasp tightly to everything you have learned in church. hold on to that faith that we have been taught. trust deeply in our knowledge that our Heavenly Father knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows what is right. What is going to be best for us in the long run.
thanks for all of your love and support. hope you have a nice day.
and here is a thought from elder holland that i think you should watch. it is where my title of this post comes from (thanks Shayla!)
5 comments:
oh Erin! Let me call Ryan and have him take you on a lunch date! He is working up there today. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I'm calling you right now!
I am so sorry Erin. Hang in there girl.
Erin! I'm so sorry! I guess this means you won't be coming over to play games now... :(
If you need anything let me know!
Thanks for posting this video ej. :) Love you girl!
Sorry your in the dumps! Your a tough cookie, hope Kyson made a little bit of your week better. . . love you!
Post a Comment