Four Shows I Watch:
1. Glee
2. The Office
3. Grey's
4. The simpsons
Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Family
2. My Religion
3. Outdoors
4. Snowboarding
Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. That is LAME
2. I axed davitt
3. ______ ______ Providence Branch, this is Erin, how can I help you?
4. Do you have a joke?
Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Laugh at life.
2. Don't take things so seriously.
3. It will all work out.
4. Don't judge.
Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Scotland
2. Havasupi
3. Mexico
4. Lake Powell.
Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Continued conducting an observational study on people on campus.
3. Played inter mural volleyball with three of the coolest girls. we won.
4. watched a little bit of the princess frog
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. end of the semester.
2. getting another job
3. getting trained on my new pump.
4. having my own room in the summer.
Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Snowboarding
2. the first snowball fight of the season
3. family trip to targhe
4. christmas
Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Traveling around the world...mostly Alaska
2. Ranch house with horse property
3. A family
4. To be good at the piano
Four People I tag:
1. Baylee
2. Lindsey
3. Kelly Green
4. Erika
Beauty Queen
6 years ago
1 comment:
Wow you have the same wish list as me :)
Post a Comment