And on a side note...I am a research asst. for one of my teachers and I already have a bunch of research to do for him. Great. It all starts. I think I'm going to take a nap. It seems like the best solution to my problems right now. :)
Last week my family and I got to go to Targhee. It was so fun. I love snowboardings! We went up the IF and stayed with Kathy and Jeff. It was awesome. Their house is so beautiful and big. And the company is great as well! we played games and laughed a lot. here is a couple pics complements michelle and her blog!
Lunch time!!!
And...we are gonna call it a day! (Notice michelle and I posing like we are cheerleaders...well that was our intent anyway...)
well...I better get back to life now. whatever that means...
3 comments:
Ha ha oh man the first day back to school is never that fun....
First day of school is No bueno! Good luck this semester! :)
Erin!!!!
Post a Comment