CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

YES!

I just want you all to know that I'm really happy right now.  i just figured out my schedule for school. i have a date tonight. i got two new pair of jeans from ross yesterday. life is good. i can't stop smiling all the time. and now i'm going to the gym. have a great weekend. love you all.
and...for your enjoyment..a picture.


5 comments:

Jalene said...

oh, ej! i'm so glad you are happy. you make me happy! i love your happiness! and i hope you have a happy date tonight. and you should call me after or somethin'. loves loves loves.

Calli said...

Erin you make me happy too!!!

B A N A N A S

oh sorry i gotta go.... Michelle is calling......

Kelly g. said...

Awe Erin you are too cute!! I am glad you are happy.

Travis and Crystal said...

Erin! I am adding you to my blog list! I hope life is treating you wonderfully!

BMK3 said...

LOVE the shoes! :)