CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

two tests left.

and i am done with USU. man. this has gone by so fast. i am really going to miss the college life. in a week i leave logan town and move back in with mommy and daddy for the next little while.
i have been lucky through out my college life and am going to miss everything that goes along with it.

roommates. words can't express my gratitude to every one of these ladies i have come to know and love. they all have been incredible examples to me and allowed me to cry on their shoulder, laugh until i pee my pants, and have some of the best girl talk ever.

i will miss school. i have loved learning new things everyday.

i will miss the constant feeling of achievement.

i will miss group projects.

i will miss the late nights finishing up the paper you just started that is due the next morning.

i will miss waking up late and running to class with wet hair in the middle of logan winter.

i will miss having carnation instant breakfast or cereal for every meal.

i will miss late night talks with friends.

i will miss having my neighbors become some of the greatest friends i have ever had.

i will miss the constant feeling of being busy.

although i will miss all of these things. i am really excited for the next chapter in my life. i am always going to set goals and work towards attaining them. i am happy with who i have become because of the choices in my life. going to school has had a huge impact on who i have  become today and i would not trade the experiences i have been able to have for anything in the world. i love life.

4 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Amen!! I totally agree with how fun college is! I am going to miss it too.....now we have to grow up :(

Shayla Edwards said...

Oh.. Er Bear.. I sorta teared up a bit for you! How cool though that you are done! I dunno about your "staying up late to finish a paper though" I DO NOT miss that. Your insane. Ha ha. Cant wait to play more often when you move home. I miss Snow. I miss you. The End.

Jalene said...

congrats! it's a bitter-sweet moment to end school.

Bliss said...

amen to that! totally agree :) Life is pretty great after school is done though :) you can start learning how to being domestic! That's what I did and I'm definitely an amateur but it's fun learning stuff