CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

finsihed.

man...this is odd. i'm finished with school. it feels weird. i'm not that excited. i'm kind of sad. i thought it would feel different. i thought i would jump up and shout for joy after my last test. i didn't. i think i am feeling this way because i'm not really finished. i have more to do dealing with school. maybe i'm just hoping that i pass my finals so until i know for sure that i'm graduating i'm feeling this way. well. i just wanted to share this. have a good day.

4 comments:

Shayla Edwards said...

ERIN! Yea for you, even though you are sad I am happy :) I get to see you!! Oh, and our blog matches!! Funny!!

life with the swaner family said...

WAY TO GO GIRL. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW JOB

Kiana Don said...

Congrats to you, mate! I sure do love you and hope to see you soon! Good luck being a grown up :)

Kelly g. said...

Erin, love your blog!! love you!