my friend kell greens and i are doing this new thing in may. it's called 'no money may' aka...don't spend money on unneccessary things in may. which includes but is not limited to...clothing, food, movies, make-up, nothing that i don't need. this will be a challenge...but it's a challenge i'm willing to take. i find myself buying stupid things all the time. things that i should not be wasting my money on. so besides bills and emergency low blood sugar spendings...i will not be spending money in may. wish me luck!
Beauty Queen
6 years ago
4 comments:
What I great idea! I am totally gonna do that!
Me and Ryan just were saying we need to get back on a budget. I think we will do the challenge too!! If we do it, do we get to go on a shopping spree at the end with all the money we saved :) jk
i wish you all the luck in the world. I thought to myself, could I do that? and it scared me a little, I dont think I could. Good luck.
Oh that sounds like a great challenge! I'm excited to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment