CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

tonight.

i'm super excited because tonight...me and him...


are going to see him on campus.


so thank you work for not scheduling me today. i knew you did that just for me so i could see him.

oh yeah...as a side note...that boy up there is that boy i told you about a few posts ago...ricky bobby is his name. we are dating and we are happy. i hope you all have a lovely night.





3 comments:

BMK3 said...

LOVE YOU EJ! Miss you and I am SOOO glad you are happy! I was thinking of having like a quad thanksgiving dinner or something, because I miss us!

Ryan and Hetz said...

His name is not Ricky Bobby silly! It's Lime Ricky!

Alex and Sam said...

yay! i got in your blog again. its super cute good job!